DECK WASH AND STAINING
Here is how we do it at Pinnacle!
Step 1: Power Wash
Power wash revives the original look of the wood. It removes dirt and gives a new look to it. Also, it depends on the condition of the deck, how much cleaning and solution it requires to completely change its look.
Step 2: Final Coating
After the deck looks dry, it is all set for staining. For decks, we either use stained or semi-transparent color stain. The solid stain will cover all the unwanted marks on the deck.
We follow this entire house painting process at Pinnacle.
PRODUCT AND COLORS
- Toner or Semi-Transparent Stains
- Displays wood grains
- Tone up while maintaining that natural look of the wood
- Locks water that lasting 2-3 years
- Solid Stains
- Looks like paint colors
- Better covering for uniform look
- Hides stains and discolorations on deck
- Long lasting up to 3 years
- Less preparation, lest cost
- Power wash to remove old stains
Check out our work below!